How I saw my Birthday in...
Finished watching a film last night with Jack and Tariq, and there was only like 5 minutes before midnight, so we all decided to wait up (like kids) and see in my Birthday. We were talking about the presents that have come through my door that kirsty has pinched and hidden (most miffed cos now I have to wait for her to wake up...and I'm awake!!!!), one of which was rather large. I was saying how knowing my Godparents it will be well packaged and a small thing in a large box. Tariq started speculating about what my presents could be, coming up with this little gem:
Tariq 'Maybe it's one of those toys that requires batteries'
Cue raucaus laughter from me and a lot of sniggering from Jack who was trying to keep a straight face. Realisation dawned quite suddenly on what he had said and poor Tariq then tried to rectify the situation, alas to no avail:
'No I mean one of those toy rabbits!'
More hysterical giggling from me, as I cried 'Tariq, please stop, you're making it worse'
We were so preoccupied with laughing at Tariq's comments of toy rabbits that need batteries (I think he meant the Duracell advert toy bunnies) that we completely missed midnight, only realising afterwards that it was now my birthday!
So, not sure what I'm going to do today, apart from at 11 go and collect an essay, and at 4.30 meet my ex English teacher, and then this evening go and gorge myself stupid at Lasan....but hopefully whatever I do, Won't invovle Battery operated toy rabbits!
Tariq 'Maybe it's one of those toys that requires batteries'
Cue raucaus laughter from me and a lot of sniggering from Jack who was trying to keep a straight face. Realisation dawned quite suddenly on what he had said and poor Tariq then tried to rectify the situation, alas to no avail:
'No I mean one of those toy rabbits!'
More hysterical giggling from me, as I cried 'Tariq, please stop, you're making it worse'
We were so preoccupied with laughing at Tariq's comments of toy rabbits that need batteries (I think he meant the Duracell advert toy bunnies) that we completely missed midnight, only realising afterwards that it was now my birthday!
So, not sure what I'm going to do today, apart from at 11 go and collect an essay, and at 4.30 meet my ex English teacher, and then this evening go and gorge myself stupid at Lasan....but hopefully whatever I do, Won't invovle Battery operated toy rabbits!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home